Monday 5 January 2015

How to Transform Your Relationships

If you have read my blogs or my ebooks, you know I am passionate about Nonviolent Communication.  NVC really has the power to transform our communication and our relationships.

Marshall Rosenberg, author of Nonviolent Communication, has referred to NVC as "making life more wonderful". 

Whether you are single, in a couple, a parent, an employee, an employer, or a business owner, you can use NVC to make your life more wonderful.  

I am delighted and privileged to be leading a session of the NVC Meetup group on Monday the 12th of January.  Click here for details.  I hope you can join us. 

For more about how to use NVC to transform your relationships, click here for my ebook The Key to EverythingClick here for Affirmations for Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment