Monday 26 October 2015

Angel Astrology 101

Angel Astrology 101
At first, I thought Angel Astrology 101 was a useful resource.  But it's much more than that.

As I said in What Are Angels?, I never used to believe in angels.  But I know now they are real.

I don't know what they are, as I do not operate within a theistic system, (which means there is no "god" in my life) but they are a very positive influence.

Angel Astrology 101 explores the influence of 12 Archangels.

You can look up which angels are associated with your Sun, Moon and Rising Signs (Ascendant) as well as your Venus and Mars signs.

You can also learn about all of the Archangels listed in the book.

I work with the angel cards a lot now.  In addition to wisdom and guidance, they provide a lot of loving, healing energy.  The angels' energy is very beautiful.  The I Ching is often very clear, but also very cold.  The Tarot can be confusing.  But Angel Answers cards, in particular, are very clear and to the point.

The more you work with Archangel Oracle Cards, and read about Archangels, the more you gain guidance.  Problems and difficulties I have struggled with for years are starting to clear up.

Have fun with these.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment